So, I never thought I would have a blog. I also never thought that I would work with computers for a living, or be pregnant without a husband, or wind up settling down 5 miles from where I grew up.
I guess first I should tell you a little bit about me, don't get too excited here (not that there's any reason why you, a complete stranger, would be excited to learn about my life...), I'm way too concerned with members of my family/friends/coworkers finding this and figuring out that it's me to tell you anything too personal. Anyhow, here goes with the not-too-personal, yet still trying to keep you interested, story of me.
I live in a small town, I grew up in that same small town (no, John Mellencamp did not live there), I have a lot of the same friends I've had since high school, I'm pregnant (that's kind of a big one, I realize), as I said before, I'm not married (if that's a problem for you, don't sweat it, it's a problem for me sometimes too). I'm dating the boy who grew up down the street. We're happy (95% of the time anyhow), we (ok, maybe up until the pregnancy I have overwhelming fears that it was just me) plan on getting married as soon as the baby is born and we've figured out that we can go the rest of our lives and not develop any serious hatred toward one another.
I work for a great big media company, I have a really good job there. Funny thing is, before the boy next door and the baby thing came into play, I was the girl who got out of our little small town, moved all around the country, did big things, had big plans. Plans, needless to say, have changed.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment